Welcome to the Professional Tow Recovery Association of Arkansas
The PTRAA proudly champions those serving the Arkansas towing industry, before the Arkansas Legislature, regulatory agencies and the public. We seek to improve safety conditions, profitability and advocate for the Arkansas towing industry at large. Together, we can make the Arkansas tow industry a recognized profession!
Remember, the PTRAA is a 501 (c) (6) Organization, to fill out application below, you will need a pdf reader
Arkansas Tow operators. We will have our next PTRAA meeting on Wednesday May 12th at 5:00 PM. Location will be at the Whole Hog Cafe at 5107 Warden Rd, North Little Rock, AR 72116 . We have a room reserved and the owner is gracious enough to give all in attendance 50% discount on all menu items. Make plans now to attend as we will be discussing some new laws that will affect the tow industry in a good way. Stay safe!
The Professional Tow Recovery Association of Arkansas (PTRAA) was formed, fostered and nurtured to:
- Serve the public interest by educating the public about the Arkansas towing & recovery profession.
- Encourage members to provide the public with adequate professional services, by operating with safety, by using quality equipment, and by utilizing well-trained and courteous personnel.
- Maximize cooperation with governmental and law enforcement agencies.
- Promote economic stability and profitability for the members of the Arkansas tow industry through the dissemination of information on cost saving practices and economy through group activities.
- To build and promote a cooperative relationship between all professional wrecker operations and their principals.
- Maintain relationships between the public, governmental agencies, and affiliated business members to create a better understanding of problems incurred and of contributions made by members.
- Encourage rules or regulations of regulatory bodies and enlightened legislation that will enable the industry represented by the members to accomplish more completely this purpose.
- Legislative advocacy at both local and state government levels, intended to protect and promote the towing industry.
- Member education and driver training. Education topics to include: safety, equipment, management, regulations, pending and current legislation and industry practices.
- Strengthening of working relationships with the Arkansas Law Enforcement community and Department of Transportation to ensure the safe and efficient clearance of our state’s transportation system.
- Networking opportunities through periodic meetings and social events.
Meet your PTRAA Board of Directors
Meet the 2020-2021 Board of directors for the Professional Towing Recovery Association of Arkansas. Elections held at July 2020 meeting.
PO Box 17233
NLR AR 72117
Ph: (501) 812-0805